Since Splash Mid-South was formed in 2008, thousands of local children have received swim lessons. Learn how this organization is saving lives through water safety and education.
Splash Mid-South has been extremely successful in its efforts since 2008.
- More than 3,000 children have received swim lessons
- More than 300 children participated in developmental swim meets and clinics for beginning and developing swimmers
- 150 adults were trained to perform CPR
- Swim team scholarships were awarded to two promising African-American teens
- More than 50 children now swim competitively thanks to Make a Splash Mid-South
- More than 130 Lifeguards received additional training through the annual Lifeguard Games